Wolverine Studios is proud to announce the release of FaceOff Hockey 2017. Game developer Brian Van Wyk has taken the most accurate replay hockey simulation on the market to new heights with a host of groundbreaking new features bringing an unprecedented level of realism and accurary to the game. Here’s a look at some of the best new items found in FOH 2017!
- All new rating categories have been added by splitting stats up with different ratings for even strength, power play, and short handed situations. Individual player performance is more predictable and realistic than ever before!
- Special teams play rewritten from the ground up to go with the new situational stats and bring astonishing levels of accuracy.
- Improvements to the interface and game play screens put more information in your hands as you are playing.
- A brand new slider system allows you to configure the AI Coaching decisions. You tell the coach which of 15 ratings to value and how much to value them respective to other ratings, and you can set the values differently for every team, position, and situation. These decisions will be used when generating default strat files as well as when the strats fall apart and the AI coach has to throw lines together. These settings are transported around your league using the Strat import/export feature.
- A new import/export feature which will allow leagues to quickly set up and modify historical injury data for their leagues.
- Improvements to the AI allow coaches to change lines more frequently to better reflect the reality of play and to avoid overuse when generating default strats.
- New enhanced reports show goalie ice time and star player points.
This is the most advanced and realistic version of FaceOff Hockey ever – if you’re ready to hit the ice head over to the webstore and order your copy of the most accurate hockey simulation on the planet. To get started playing just download the game, enter your license key that you will receive via email and get going on bringing sports most coveted trophy home to your favorite team!