NFL Mod by Tigerman

Re: NFL Mod by Tigerman

Postby Tigerman » Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:43 am

I have postponed editing the rosters until further notice.
User avatar
Tigerman
Member
 
Posts: 262
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:33 pm
Location: New York

Re: NFL Mod by Tigerman

Postby Ronm » Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:30 pm

New to this game and love your work Tigerman, just wanted to thank you directly. The programmers of course built a great game, which was about 70% of my "sell"... your rosters were the other 30%.
Ronm
Junior Member
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:56 pm

Re: NFL Mod by Tigerman

Postby Tigerman » Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:46 am

Ronm wrote:New to this game and love your work Tigerman, just wanted to thank you directly. The programmers of course built a great game, which was about 70% of my "sell"... your rosters were the other 30%.


You're welcome mate.
User avatar
Tigerman
Member
 
Posts: 262
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:33 pm
Location: New York

Re: NFL Mod by Tigerman

Postby HowbouthisJAZZ » Sun May 03, 2020 8:44 pm

I am so impressed with your work. I have been updating my file because I want to start my online league in 2020. It is a lot of work and you have nailed it!
HowbouthisJAZZ
Junior Member
 
Posts: 59
Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:06 pm

Re: NFL Mod by Tigerman

Postby Tigerman » Mon May 04, 2020 7:58 am

HowbouthisJAZZ wrote:I am so impressed with your work. I have been updating my file because I want to start my online league in 2020. It is a lot of work and you have nailed it!


Thought about updating my own file to include the 2020 roster but I'm currently stuck on it.
User avatar
Tigerman
Member
 
Posts: 262
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:33 pm
Location: New York

Re: NFL Mod by Tigerman

Postby jimmywojo » Sat May 09, 2020 5:52 pm

Tigerman - awesome mod.
Thanks for all the hard work!

EDITED BY MODERATOR
jimmywojo
Junior Member
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:16 pm

Re: NFL Mod by Tigerman

Postby LSUTigerJosh » Sun May 10, 2020 4:18 am

fun mod. can't wait to have the rookies included :) thanks for the work you do.
LSUTigerJosh
Junior Member
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:53 pm

Re: NFL Mod by Tigerman

Postby Tigerman » Sun May 10, 2020 11:53 am

I won't be updating this further. But thanks for the support!
User avatar
Tigerman
Member
 
Posts: 262
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:33 pm
Location: New York

Re: NFL Mod by Tigerman

Postby mlurie31 » Sun May 10, 2020 1:08 pm

Awesome work here! I am new to the game, and I have a couple questions that I'm hoping someone can answer about using this mod:

When I download it, what is in there is the NFL_AllPlayers.JSON. When I load this in, it loads the custom player list, but none of the team names and logo changes. I assume that means I'm supposed to download the updated team names and logos from a different mod (I saw them in there, just checking that it isn't supposed to be included here).

Next, I noticed that all of the overall's are much higher in game than they are in the included NFL_AllPlayers.JSON file. For example, the file has 5 99 overall players, 1 98, and 7 96 overall players. However, when I go into the game and load this roster, there are 34 100 overall players. At first I thought this was just random variation, but I tried multiple times, and it always happens. I confirmed that it is correctly loading the file. Is this a known issue, and is there a way around this? Playing in a league with 34 100 overall players devalues the true stars.

Thanks, and I can't wait to start playing and using this!
mlurie31
Junior Member
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat May 09, 2020 8:50 pm

Re: NFL Mod by Tigerman

Postby Ronm » Mon May 11, 2020 9:39 pm

Tigerman wrote:I won't be updating this further. But thanks for the support!


A bummer, but entirely understand, I think it is a lot of work.
Ronm
Junior Member
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:56 pm

PreviousNext

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2019/2020/2021 Mods

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest