Coaching Tree

Coaching Tree

Postby jaymc2007 » Mon May 18, 2020 11:47 am

Anybody else have problems with this? Whenever I click my name (or even the coach I was an assistant under), the tree doesn’t come up. This seems like a really cool feature and wish I could get it to list.
jaymc2007

Re: Coaching Tree

Postby Wayne23 » Mon May 18, 2020 12:05 pm

It's working for me.
Wayne23
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby PointGuard » Mon May 18, 2020 12:34 pm

Seems to work fine for me also. The only thing I don't like is if you are searching for a specific head coach, the search function in "Select by Active Head Coach" doesn't allow you to type in more than one letter and then one coach with that letter starting his first name is listed and the ones under him are those alphabetically next by last name...weird. The search function for "Select by Team" also only allows you to type one letter and if try typing in the second letter of a team name it then re-searches based on that second letter. I'll report this to Gary.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard

Postby jaymc2007 » Mon May 18, 2020 12:38 pm

I actually clicked through several coaches and schools, seems only about half or less bring up a list. The rest is a blank page.
jaymc2007

Postby PointGuard » Mon May 18, 2020 12:53 pm

jaymc2007 wrote:I actually clicked through several coaches and schools, seems only about half or less bring up a list. The rest is a blank page.

I just tried that and every time I got a listing. So what you're experiencing isn't typical. Submit a Support Ticket and your game files to Gary.

Have you edited or modded coaches?
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard

Postby jaymc2007 » Mon May 18, 2020 1:13 pm

PointGuard wrote:
jaymc2007 wrote:I actually clicked through several coaches and schools, seems only about half or less bring up a list. The rest is a blank page.

I just tried that and every time I got a listing. So what you're experiencing isn't typical. Submit a Support Ticket and your game files to Gary.

I’m actually playing with a coaching/school mod right now. Will that mess up some functions?
jaymc2007

Postby adamj95 » Mon May 18, 2020 1:45 pm

I’m unable to view my coaching tree as well in my association.
adamj95

Postby PointGuard » Mon May 18, 2020 2:04 pm

jaymc2007 wrote:
PointGuard wrote:

I’m actually playing with a coaching/school mod right now. Will that mess up some functions?

I'm using the College Mod so that doesn't appear to be causing what you're experiencing.
Dynasty Threads:
PointGuard

Postby TheCuseIsInTheHouse » Mon May 18, 2020 3:32 pm

Doesn't work for me either. Not sure what not.
TheCuseIsInTheHouse

Postby PointGuard » Mon May 18, 2020 6:28 pm

Are y'all using version 8.11 of DDSCB2020? Also you're each using the College Mod? Any other mods you installed? Have you made ANY individual edits of coaches, players, or anything else in your association? If so, what?

Which specific OPTION is each of you using from the College mod?

Are you all experiencing the same thing?? You go to Coaching Tree, and then select either a team or a head coach and no assistants are being listed?

What season are each of you in your association?

I understand on of you started your association as an Assistant Coach? Did the others who are experiencing the problem also start at Assistant Coaches?

Did you purchase the game directly from the Wolverine site or are you using Stream?

(I don't know if any of these make any difference, but just trying to narrow down what may be happening so the more info you can provide, the better.)

Strange since I just tried selecting a bunch of different teams and coaches in the Coaching Tree with 2 different associations...assistants were listed for each and every one I tried. And it sounds like Wayne isn't experiencing a problem either.
Dynasty Threads:
PointGuard

Next

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2020 General Discussion