Coaching Tree

Re: Coaching Tree

Postby adamj95 » Tue May 19, 2020 2:12 am

Only some teams work to view their coaching tree. I can't view my team.
adamj95

Postby PointGuard » Tue May 19, 2020 6:32 pm

Still no answers to my questions.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby jaymc2007 » Thu May 21, 2020 1:59 pm

PointGuard wrote:Are y'all using version 8.11 of DDSCB2020? Also you're each using the College Mod? Any other mods you installed? Have you made ANY individual edits of coaches, players, or anything else in your association? If so, what?

Which specific OPTION is each of you using from the College mod?

Are you all experiencing the same thing?? You go to Coaching Tree, and then select either a team or a head coach and no assistants are being listed?

What season are each of you in your association?

I understand on of you started your association as an Assistant Coach? Did the others who are experiencing the problem also start at Assistant Coaches?

Did you purchase the game directly from the Wolverine site or are you using Stream?

(I don't know if any of these make any difference, but just trying to narrow down what may be happening so the more info you can provide, the better.)

Strange since I just tried selecting a bunch of different teams and coaches in the Coaching Tree with 2 different associations...assistants were listed for each and every one I tried. And it sounds like Wayne isn't experiencing a problem either.

I am using the coaching and college mod, no stats. I have no edited anything on my own.

Some teams have assistants listed, others do not. Same with coaches. I do not have assistants listed.

I am in season 21 but haven’t ever been able to do it as a head coach.

Me as an assistant at Xavier. Go X!

I purchased from Wolverine.

Thanks for looking into this :)
jaymc2007

Postby PointGuard » Thu May 21, 2020 4:08 pm

Good info. I've not had a problem with the College Mod, so doubt that is the cause and purchased it from Wolverine so pretty sure that's not causing it. BUt I've never gotten as far as the 21st season with CB2021 nor have I started an association as an ass't and then gone up to Head Coach...so one of those could POSSIBLY create the issue.

Let's see what others provide though before I pass any of this on to Gary.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard

Postby Kennyz » Fri May 22, 2020 12:23 am

I am also having this issue
Kennyz

Postby PointGuard » Fri May 22, 2020 1:36 am

If you're having this issue, please answer the questions I posed.
Dynasty Threads:
PointGuard

Postby Kennyz » Fri May 22, 2020 2:59 am

I’m using the college mod

No coaches or assistants are listed

Season 23

I started as a head coach

I’m using steam
Kennyz

Postby PointGuard » Fri May 22, 2020 12:06 pm

Thanks...interesting that both of your are deep into your association ( > 20 seasons).
Dynasty Threads:
PointGuard

Postby PointGuard » Fri May 22, 2020 12:14 pm

OK, since you two are the only ones to provide some details, I will advise Gary of your problem but request that both of you submit a Support Ticket with your game files (following the guidance provided in viewtopic.php?f=322&t=31594 ) so Gary can check out what's going on with your associations that may be causing this.
Dynasty Threads:
PointGuard

Previous

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2020 General Discussion