Go Back   Wolverine Studios > Draft Day Sports: Pro Basketball 3 > DDS: Pro Basketball 3 - BETA General Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Latest Wolverine News
Introducing "The Sports Market"

Check out @WSSportsNetwork and tweet us about the WS game you are playing!

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for the latest news and special game sales!

Old 04-04-2012, 04:02 PM
Wolverine Studios

Talking Ordering Info For Beta

OK gang - within the next 24 hours I plan on having the first build available to download here. Both the game and 2011 season disk will be available and both will continue to be updated (game with additions/bug fixes, season disk with any ratings tweaks needed) and hopefully we will have a final version on May 7.

Like I said I decided to switch this to a beta period initially because there were so many good suggestions. Of course with those additions comes a need for testing and an unknown about how those changes affect other things so I hope you will be able to give me some great feedback in the testing phase to get it ready by the end of the month.

The game will retail for $34.95 and season disks for $7 each. In the past I've offered a discount of 15% off DDSPB3 to anyone who would pre-order and help beta test. This time I want to not only extend that offer but to anyone who purchased DDSPB2 I'm putting three more offers out there. If you bought DDSPB2 then when you checkout make sure you use the same email address you used for DDSPB2 along with one of the coupon codes below and you can save 10%, 20% or 30% off of DDSPB3 AND the 2011 Season Disk. You don't have to buy the season disk - you can still get the savings on just the game and remember as I mentioned before you still get the basic 2011 rosters with the game. The season disk is totally optional - if you don't want the historical data and don't plan on doing a season where you want to import the 2011 rookies then you're good to go with the game itself.

Why three offers? Sure most people will choose the option to save the most money and that's fine by me but we have some people who sometimes buy even second copies to give away or just to do nothing with just to support me and keep the company going. This way it sort of leaves it up to you - you can pay full price - get a 30% discount or something in between. Whatever makes you happy and whatever value you think you will get from the game.

I also mentioned there would be a converter to convert DDSPB2 leagues to DDSPB3 - there will be but because of the changes to DDSPB3 structure for some of these new suggestions I need to rework the converter and it won't be available until the structure of the code is locked down for DDSPB3.

Ok so here's a rundown of the coupon codes you can use - these are valid through May 6, 2012 - after that its full price on release for everything.

BETA15 - save 15% on DDS:PB3
DDSPBLOYAL10 - save 10% on DDS:PB3 and 2011 Season Disk
DDSPBLOYAL20 - save 20% on DDS:PB3 and 2011 Season Disk
DDSPBLOYAL30 - save 30% on DDS:PB3 and 2011 Season Disk

Link To Webstore

Remember in order to get the LOYAL discounts you have to have bought DDSPB2 and use the same email address as you did. If its not taking the coupon code let me know and I will look up your old purchase.

Thanks everyone - looking forward to getting the beta rolling!

Last edited by Gary Gorski : 04-30-2012 at 03:53 PM.
Old 04-04-2012, 04:25 PM
WS DDSPB/DDSCB Community Manager

This is awesome.
Old 04-04-2012, 04:43 PM

Due to my email address being hacked I have a different email address than last time. Is it possible to get that changed so I can use my new email and still get the loyal discount?
Old 04-04-2012, 04:44 PM

How about Rosters as of Tomorrow and Date for those Rosters would start 4-5 meaning Standing and Stats as of that Date?
Old 04-04-2012, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgsports View Post
How about Rosters as of Tomorrow and Date for those Rosters would start 4-5 meaning Standing and Stats as of that Date?
Wrong thread?
Old 04-04-2012, 04:53 PM

Send a message via AIM to rmayer32 Send a message via MSN to rmayer32 Send a message via Yahoo to rmayer32

Done! Looking forward to this one.
Old 04-04-2012, 04:57 PM

Ordered as well.
Old 04-04-2012, 05:26 PM

Submitted order. Can't wait!
Old 04-04-2012, 05:27 PM

??? credit card in hand, don't see a link for purchase or anything in the store.

you solved my longest pet peeve of screen size I am ready to send some money - now I need a link.
Old 04-04-2012, 05:27 PM

Has anyone gotten the email yet?