Postby slybelle1 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:32 pm

i use a bunch of different sources, whatever works;) i also like this one

https://www.collegegridirons.com/

can be hard to see some field detail, but it helps
slybelle1
Elite Member

Re: 2020 College Football Realworld Mod

Postby slybelle1 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:33 pm

also if my current midfield logo is correct, just copy that into your pack...makes it easier
slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby b1gd51 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:40 pm

Awesome, I can use that site to verify if need be.
b1gd51

Postby b1gd51 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:09 pm

ACC is done. Just to make sure I got the file names right, double-check them before using.

There are 9 total. Added glow's around them all and changed Pittsburgh's to the brighter blue & yellow version. The other schools not included were good as is.

https://app.box.com/s/jwtovdbc2zlib4f5icqgl4d8zf9w950s

If they work and you're satisfied w/ them, I'll get started on the Sun Belt, Mountain West, and Mid-American conferences.
b1gd51

Postby slybelle1 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:06 pm

b1gd51 wrote:ACC is done. Just to make sure I got the file names right, double-check them before using.

There are 9 total. Added glow's around them all and changed Pittsburgh's to the brighter blue & yellow version. The other schools not included were good as is.

If they work and you're satisfied w/ them, I'll get started on the Sun Belt, Mountain West, and Mid-American conferences.

Thank you, appreciate the quick work. Few comments.

1) Names look correct to me.

2) Is NC State field logo correct all the fields I have seen actually have their wolf mascot on the field, but in this pack it has just NCS?

2) I am on the fence with adding white around the images for a couple of reasons. First, if the logos are true real world field logos, I am leaning towards the logos shouldn't be changed since the way they look (good or bad) is how they actually look in real life. Second, from a consistency standpoint, I would hate some images to have it, while others don't For example, all the images we don't update because existing logo is accurate wouldn't have the white tint and I am not a great image editor and not sure if I could consistency add the same tint as you (ours should match if done). Therefore, leaning towards it makes most sense not to add tint at all (unless the real life field logo does).
slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby b1gd51 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:21 pm

slybelle1 wrote:Thank you, appreciate the quick work. Few comments.

1) Names look correct to me.

2) Is NC State field logo correct all the fields I have seen actually have their wolf mascot on the field, but in this pack it has just NCS?

2) I am on the fence with adding white around the images for a couple of reasons. First, if the logos are true real world field logos, I am leaning towards the logos shouldn't be changed since the way they look (good or bad) is how they actually look in real life. Second, from a consistency standpoint, I would hate some images to have it, while others don't For example, all the images we don't update because existing logo is accurate wouldn't have the white tint and I am not a great image editor and not sure if I could consistency add the same tint as you (ours should match if done). Therefore, leaning towards it makes most sense not to add tint at all (unless the real life field logo does).

Dang, you're right. I was going off their seating chart logo, but looking at home game highlights from this season, they have the wolf on the field.

I went back and searched every teams home game highlights (which I should've done in the first place. Don't know why I didn't think of it.) and I got 3 more wrong. Virginia Tech, Georgia Tech, and Duke all have white logos w/ a color border. I'll change them up and reupload the file. And yeah, I'll ditch the white outlines. As I was doing them, I was contemplating the consistency of some having them and some not, too... so I'll only add them to ones that have them on the field. Clemson actually does have a white outline around their logo, so you can use that one.
b1gd51

Postby slybelle1 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:26 pm

great, thank you..after done, feel free to move on to any conferences you like, besides big 10. i am a little bogged down at work so might be a few days before i can do much.
slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby b1gd51 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:14 pm

slybelle1 wrote:great, thank you..after done, feel free to move on to any conferences you like, besides big 10. i am a little bogged down at work so might be a few days before i can do much.

No problem and will do.

Here's the new file:

b1gd51

Postby slybelle1 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:38 pm

thank you...i completed all but 2 big ten schools...some of these logos extremely hard to find.
slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby slybelle1 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:24 am

Just FYI that after I am done with big 10, I plan to do independents and then big 12
slybelle1
Elite Member

PreviousNext

Return to DDS: College Football 2018-2020 Mods