NFL Mod by Tigerman

Re: NFL Mod by Tigerman

Postby Buddhabrot » Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:31 pm

Hi all,

i downloaded this, along with the 2019 Real NFL Team Graphics, Names, and Schedule mod and started a new League. How do i start with the actual rosters without having to draft a whole roster from scratch or have the game auto draft a random roster for me?

I choose to start with the current roster and get three options:

Start with creation draft
Auto-Draft
Assign Players to Team.

Does anyone know a solution?
Buddhabrot
Junior Member
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:38 am

Re: NFL Mod by Tigerman

Postby Tigerman » Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:36 pm

Buddhabrot wrote:Hi all,

i downloaded this, along with the 2019 Real NFL Team Graphics, Names, and Schedule mod and started a new League. How do i start with the actual rosters without having to draft a whole roster from scratch or have the game auto draft a random roster for me?

I choose to start with the current roster and get three options:

Start with creation draft
Auto-Draft
Assign Players to Team.

Does anyone know a solution?


Assign Players to Team.
User avatar
Tigerman
Member
 
Posts: 251
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:33 pm
Location: New York

Re: NFL Mod by Tigerman

Postby Luxie52 » Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:06 pm

Hellom, I am new to this game and want to use your NFL mod. Could you take me step by step on how to implement this mod into the game and what to do? Thanks.
Luxie52
Junior Member
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:57 pm

Re: NFL Mod by Tigerman

Postby Tigerman » Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:22 pm

You download the file and when you select New Game you need to import it.
User avatar
Tigerman
Member
 
Posts: 251
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:33 pm
Location: New York

Re: NFL Mod by Tigerman

Postby Tigerman » Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:22 pm

You download the file and when you select New Game you need to import it.
User avatar
Tigerman
Member
 
Posts: 251
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:33 pm
Location: New York

Re: NFL Mod by Tigerman

Postby Tigerman » Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:42 am

Updating to the 2020 season... some teams have not publicly announced who they signed.

I'll be releasing it after the draft.
User avatar
Tigerman
Member
 
Posts: 251
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:33 pm
Location: New York

Re: NFL Mod by Tigerman

Postby Vincenzo » Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:45 am

Hi Tigerman

My name is Vincenzo and I have been an American football fan since the 1980s. I am writing to you because I need your help.
In these days of isolation for the Covid-19 epidemia, I tried to search for for a PC manager game about football. After several attempts I found DDS Pro Football 2020 which seems very interesting to me. I'd like to buy it. But I would also like to play (off line) starting the season as GM of a team with statistics, players, logos, etc. as similar as possible to the current ones in the current time. Reading in your forum, I understood that different types of editing and customization can be done. However, I have not been able to understand how to do everything I would like to do. Also because I have not good informatic skill.

This is a list of what I would like to possibly do. Someone may provide me indication of what kind of databases among those created by you I should use and how I should install them after that I will purchase the game?

- First I would like to create a league with names, faces, logos, uniforms, helmets, etc. representing the today's 32 teams. What database do you suggest to use for this end and how I should download and install it?

- Then, I would like to have the rosters of the 32 teams as relevant as possible with the current ones, with the statistics of the players that possibly refer to their current state of form.
What database do you suggest to use for this end and how I should download and install it?

- Since we are in the FA period and the draft will follow, I would like to know if I can subsequently change the teams roster by inserting the newly acquired players. Likewise, I would like to know if, at the end of the season, I could somehow add to the game the names and statistics of the college players who will be part of the 2021 draft. If it is possible to make these additions and changes, I would be grateful if I would briefly explain what type of operation I should do or if you plan to make updated databases available, for example after the draft.

Thank you
Regards
Vincenzo
Vincenzo
Junior Member
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:10 pm

Re: NFL Mod by Tigerman

Postby Tigerman » Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:01 pm

Vincenzo wrote:Hi Tigerman

My name is Vincenzo and I have been an American football fan since the 1980s. I am writing to you because I need your help.
In these days of isolation for the Covid-19 epidemia, I tried to search for for a PC manager game about football. After several attempts I found DDS Pro Football 2020 which seems very interesting to me. I'd like to buy it. But I would also like to play (off line) starting the season as GM of a team with statistics, players, logos, etc. as similar as possible to the current ones in the current time. Reading in your forum, I understood that different types of editing and customization can be done. However, I have not been able to understand how to do everything I would like to do. Also because I have not good informatic skill.

This is a list of what I would like to possibly do. Someone may provide me indication of what kind of databases among those created by you I should use and how I should install them after that I will purchase the game?

- First I would like to create a league with names, faces, logos, uniforms, helmets, etc. representing the today's 32 teams. What database do you suggest to use for this end and how I should download and install it?

- Then, I would like to have the rosters of the 32 teams as relevant as possible with the current ones, with the statistics of the players that possibly refer to their current state of form.
What database do you suggest to use for this end and how I should download and install it?

- Since we are in the FA period and the draft will follow, I would like to know if I can subsequently change the teams roster by inserting the newly acquired players. Likewise, I would like to know if, at the end of the season, I could somehow add to the game the names and statistics of the college players who will be part of the 2021 draft. If it is possible to make these additions and changes, I would be grateful if I would briefly explain what type of operation I should do or if you plan to make updated databases available, for example after the draft.

Thank you
Regards
Vincenzo


Just wait until i finish updating my file.
User avatar
Tigerman
Member
 
Posts: 251
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:33 pm
Location: New York

Re: NFL Mod by Tigerman

Postby Vincenzo » Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:51 pm

Thank you.
Hence, I have to wait after the draft, when you will update your file? Than, is your file containing all items or I also need to add other mod files from the forum to achieve all I would need?
Regards
Vincenzo
Vincenzo
Junior Member
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:10 pm

Re: NFL Mod by Tigerman

Postby Tigerman » Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:00 am

Vincenzo wrote:Thank you.
Hence, I have to wait after the draft, when you will update your file? Than, is your file containing all items or I also need to add other mod files from the forum to achieve all I would need?
Regards
Vincenzo


I only update the rosters everything else you will need to find elsewhere,
User avatar
Tigerman
Member
 
Posts: 251
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:33 pm
Location: New York

PreviousNext

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2019/2020 Mods

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests