Some replies

Some replies

Postby AKH » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:19 pm

Hi Guys,

Since many of the below are mentioned in multiple threads, ill just post the info here.

1) Autoscouting was causing two distinct issues. One of these issues can cause the game to crash. This is fixed for the next patch, but until that comes out it is advisable to have autoscouting off.

2) Regarding Coaching Carrousel. In an earlier patch we removed the option to switch between Global and Local control of teams. This setting was tied into the coaching carrousel and has caused issues. We are working on a fix.

3) Packages. There was an issue with 3rd string safeties and QB on the packagescreen . This has been fixed for next patch. There have also been reports of something with the DEs. I cannot replicate this, but am still investigating.

4) Crashes, I found one other issue that may cause crashing as well, this will be fixed in next patch.

5) Emails with no header/sender. These were not supposed to show up in the email list, but only in the transaction overview - this is fixed for next patch.
AKH

Re: Some replies

Postby XxVols98xX » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:47 pm

Ran a season as Tennessee with injuries off and no redshirts. Also made a custom playbook only using the 4-3 and assigned to every down and distance. Let the AI set my base package and I cloned the other 4 using the base to determine which starters actually play.

DNP = Did Not Play

DT1 -
DT2 -
RE -
LE - DNP
MLB1 -
ROLB - DNP
LOLB -
CB1 -
CB2 - DNP
SS -
FS -

So 3 starters completely missing. One was replaced by a LB not listed in any 3 deep. One was a DE who was listed as 3rd in both the DE slots. The last was by a SS listed as the 2nd SS.
XxVols98xX

Postby XxVols98xX » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:05 pm

Year 2
Ran a season as Tennessee with injuries off and no redshirts. Also made a custom playbook only using the 4-3 and assigned to every down and distance. Let the AI set my base package and I cloned the other 4 using the base to determine which starters actually play.

DNP = Did Not Play

DT1 -
DT2 -
RE -
LE - DNP
MLB1 -
ROLB - DNP
LOLB -
CB1 - DNP
CB2 - DNP
SS -
FS -
XxVols98xX

Postby XxVols98xX » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:14 pm

Year 3

DNP = Did Not Play

DT1 - DNP
DT2 -
RE -
LE -
MLB1 -
ROLB -
LOLB - DNP
CB1 - DNP
CB2 - DNP
SS -
FS -
XxVols98xX

Postby XxVols98xX » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:26 pm

Year 4

DNP = Did Not Play

DT1 -
DT2 -
RE -
LE - DNP
MLB1 -
ROLB -
LOLB -
CB1 - DNP
CB2 - DNP
SS - DNP
FS
XxVols98xX

Postby XxVols98xX » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:23 pm

also forgot to mention you cant see the coaches recruiting ability
XxVols98xX

Postby Brooks_Piggott » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:52 pm

We did fix the DNP issue on defense as well for the first patch.
Brooks_Piggott

Postby XxVols98xX » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:14 pm

nice cant wait to start playing the 2019 again
XxVols98xX

Return to DDS: College Football 2019 FirstAccess