Thank you for your help in FirstAccess

Thank you for your help in FirstAccess

Postby Gary Gorski » Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:09 pm

The team has released version 3.0.1 now as the release version of the game so we are ending the FirstAccess stage now - I thank all of you for your help in tracking down things during the beta testing. The link to update is posted in the main DDS:CF forum area and please direct any further questions to the general discussion forum there or to the slack channel. This forum is going to close down and go away shortly.

The team is hard at work on a 3.0.2 update as we speak and will continue updating things as necessary. Thank you again for your help!
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Re: Thank you for your help in FirstAccess

Postby BYU 14 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:38 pm

Is there a list of things fixed/updated in the current build? I didn't see one in the main thread.
BYU 14

Postby gfrench » Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:11 pm

I would also like to see a fix list. The problem I was talking about is still in the game. Just wanted to see what changed from FirstAccess to the full release.
gfrench

Postby stearsmania » Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:15 am

So is there not a way to advance a saved game from demo mode? I have a game saved I'd really like to continue, but it says "demo mode only lasts two seasons"
stearsmania

Postby AKH » Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:32 am

You probably need to activate again with your key after updating.

I can check if brooks has a fix lists. Its quite long and I dont have the full overview.
AKH

Postby Brooks_Piggott » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:44 am

I think we mostly moved support issues and discussion into the Slack channel. We've put out a couple of patches now that should have resolved most of the issues I was aware of. If there are still issues in the game hit me up on Slack and remind me so I can look at them for upcoming patches. I'm still open to fixes and updating things, most likely I've just forgotten or missed previous issues that people raised.
Brooks_Piggott

Return to DDS: College Football 2019 FirstAccess