College Football 2020 Real Logos

College Football 2020 Real Logos

Postby slybelle1 » Sun Dec 22, 2019 6:48 pm

Hello Everyone,

Below is a draft version of college football logo mod if you would like to use...few notes though.

- I don't own the 2020 version of the game and this is based on 2019 teams.xml file, which I believe works with current version of first access. The teams.xml for 2020 may get updated during the testing and if it does, I'll update my mod with the changes but at least you have something.
- Since I don't own the 2020 version, I can't test it fully:) But it did work just fine with 2019 when I tested it.

Contains Logos for the following using the standard sizes for each
- Team Logo
- Small Logo
- Large Logo
- Midfield Logo

** I don't do fields or jerseys but if anyone wants to do them and combine them with my mod for single distribution, just let m know. Same with bowl games.

Installing

1) Download from:
https://app.box.com/s/4is8hrcaym3t11zioqux6yql1nhbktzb

2) Unzip the file to a temporary folder.

3) Run the EXE file that was unzipped...run the extraction to unzip. It will put the mod in your \Documents\Wolverine Studios\DDSCF 2020

4) By default it will put in the right folder (at least what it was for 2019 but changed to 2020 name).
** If on your install of windows you move your documents to another drive like d:\, make sure to change the drive letter before extracting. For example, if you extract it but don't see the mod files, then good bet you put on different drive.

****** I can't control how your antivirus software will react to the mod file, some software is extra sensitive and might report an issue. I scanned the file and seems ok with me, but download and use at your own risk...I can't do anything about what your virus software might say.

If you have problems, let me know...again, since I don't own the 2020 version couldn't fully test so use at your own risk!
slybelle1
Elite Member

Re: College Football 2020 Real Logos

Postby Rizzo » Mon Dec 23, 2019 9:39 am

I only checked the logos but they worked perfectly! Thanks!
Rizzo

Postby cdcool » Mon Dec 23, 2019 3:33 pm

The End Zone graphics are too big
cdcool

Postby slybelle1 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 3:36 pm

cdcool wrote:The End Zone graphics are too big

my mod doesn’t come with endzone graphics as stated....however right now the game auto assigns other graphics to it, which is nothing i can do about that.
slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby cdcool » Mon Dec 23, 2019 3:40 pm

slybelle1 wrote:

my mod doesn’t come with endzone graphics as stated....however right now the game auto assigns other graphics to it, which is nothing i can do about that.

Also, the Large Logo is not showing up
cdcool

Postby cdcool » Mon Dec 23, 2019 3:42 pm

slybelle1 wrote:

Maybe it's assigning the Large Logo to the End Zone, It looks like yours just distorted
cdcool

Postby slybelle1 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 3:47 pm

cdcool wrote:
slybelle1 wrote:

Maybe it's assigning the Large Logo to the End Zone, It looks like yours just distorted

These are issues with the current version of the game's mod import process....believe will be corrected with eventual patch. Same issue was with past versions of the game.
slybelle1
Elite Member

Return to DDS: College Football 2020 FirstAccess