DDSPB21 GM Games Pro Photo Pack

Re: DDSPB21 GM Games Pro Photo Pack

Postby Chris » Thu Nov 19, 2020 6:50 pm

mh2365 wrote:just to clarify I can't download this file unless I join that site right?


with two posts yeah
User avatar
Chris
Member
 
Posts: 292
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:33 pm

Re: DDSPB21 GM Games Pro Photo Pack

Postby Warriors11 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:57 am

I have been member of site for a long time and I have then min posts - but it isnt downloading for me, just kind of tries and tries and tires. year I turned off ad block, refreshed all that first tier stuff. anyone else having issues?
Warriors11
Member
 
Posts: 286
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:44 pm

Re: DDSPB21 GM Games Pro Photo Pack

Postby Warriors11 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:00 am

Warriors11 wrote:I have been member of site for a long time and I have then min posts - but it isnt downloading for me, just kind of tries and tries and tires. year I turned off ad block, refreshed all that first tier stuff. anyone else having issues?


solved my own problem, by switching to IE (or whatever they rebranded to again) from chrome and it worked. not sure if I had something blocking it (I made sure ad block was off) but briefly switching solved for me. 
Warriors11
Member
 
Posts: 286
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:44 pm

Re: DDSPB21 GM Games Pro Photo Pack

Postby DaveCard » Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:25 pm

SAMMYJET wrote:Cannot get email confirmation
Is there another way to get the mod
Fix your email server


I'm having the same problem.
DaveCard
Junior Member
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:49 pm

Re: DDSPB21 GM Games Pro Photo Pack

Postby DaveCard » Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:32 pm

Hi Chris,
I've tried to login, but have a new computer and don't remember my password.
I've tried password recovery, but the email isn't showing up in either my inbox or my junk mail.
I also tried to create a new profile using a different gmail account... but also haven't received an email to confirm.
Do you have any suggestions on how I can rejoin?
Dave
DaveCard
Junior Member
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:49 pm

Re: DDSPB21 GM Games Pro Photo Pack

Postby Qrashman » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:54 pm

nvm - worked in firefox
Qrashman
Junior Member
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:47 pm

Re: DDSPB21 GM Games Pro Photo Pack

Postby Frank » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:51 am

Great, thanks !
Frank
Junior Member
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:39 am

Re: DDSPB21 GM Games Pro Photo Pack

Postby Chris » Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:41 pm

DaveCard wrote:Hi Chris,
I've tried to login, but have a new computer and don't remember my password.
I've tried password recovery, but the email isn't showing up in either my inbox or my junk mail.
I also tried to create a new profile using a different gmail account... but also haven't received an email to confirm.
Do you have any suggestions on how I can rejoin?
Dave


Do you mind emailing me at chris@gmgames.org with your login details, email on account etc thanks
User avatar
Chris
Member
 
Posts: 292
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:33 pm

Re: DDSPB21 GM Games Pro Photo Pack

Postby DaveCard » Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:24 pm

Hi Chris,

Absolutely. Emailing you now.

Thanks!

Dave
DaveCard
Junior Member
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:49 pm

Re: DDSPB21 GM Games Pro Photo Pack

Postby Waterproofzz » Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:59 am

Chris wrote:
SAMMYJET wrote:Cannot get email confirmation
Is there another way to get the mod
Fix your email server


Image

It's so broken that you are posting?


Hi Chris,
I know people are complaining more than necessary, and most often not in a productive manner. However, unlike your reply suggests, there is indeed an issue with the confirmation emails. 24h after I initially registered I still didn't receive the email. I had to try to register again to receive the email.
Regardless of what you think about people commenting on this issue, you may want to look into it.
Waterproofzz
Junior Member
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:28 am

PreviousNext

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2021 Mods

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest