Sub Matrix and Shift Key

Sub Matrix and Shift Key

Postby Double Dribble » Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:56 am

Is it possible to make it when the shift key is pressed along with clicking the mouse button that multiple minutes can be selected at once? Like if I click the two minute mark in the first quarter and then click the 12 minute mark in the first quarter with the shift key, all that is filled up . rather than me clicking each part one by one.
Double Dribble

Re: Sub Matrix and Shift Key

Postby iPrestige » Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:58 pm

+1. Love this "autofill" suggestion; it would help make working on your Sub Matrix a little less redundant.
iPrestige

Postby markprior22 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:59 pm

Personally I don't like the layout of the sub matrix at all. I play a lot of college basketball and find the matrix in that game much more user friendly. With this matrix, I feel like there is just way too much info present on one screen with no way to filter out positions or players to focus in on one area at a time. Also, when trying to set a matrix by minutes, it would be helpful if screen showed how many minutes are left to fill (counting down from 240). Would be really nice if it was broken down by position. PG-48 min, SG-48 min, etc and then decrease the number of minutes remaining as time is allocated.
markprior22

Postby iPrestige » Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:58 pm

markprior22 wrote:Personally I don't like the layout of the sub matrix at all. I play a lot of college basketball and find the matrix in that game much more user friendly. With this matrix, I feel like there is just way too much info present on one screen with no way to filter out positions or players to focus in on one area at a time. Also, when trying to set a matrix by minutes, it would be helpful if screen showed how many minutes are left to fill (counting down from 240). Would be really nice if it was broken down by position. PG-48 min, SG-48 min, etc and then decrease the number of minutes remaining as time is allocated.

+1. Your suggestion would help as well. I also feel like the new sub matrix system is less user friendly than the previous one, but from an aesthetic standpoint, I don't mind dealing with it for now.
iPrestige

Postby Double Dribble » Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:12 am

This just shows what a tough job Gary has. I actually prefer the new sub matrix system. I like how you can visually see everything at once and make all the adjustments on one screen. I just want it to be slightly quicker though :)
Double Dribble

Postby Sweed » Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:44 am

Double Dribble wrote:This just shows what a tough job Gary has. I actually prefer the new sub matrix system. I like how you can visually see everything at once and make all the adjustments on one screen. I just want it to be slightly quicker though :)

I agree with this.
Sweed

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2020 FirstAccess